CBLU.net is a small company that can not afford large investments.
Without the open source software we can not have the tools we use everyday and that allow us to do wonderful things.
An incomplete list:
- FreeBSD a wonderful Operating System
- Ubuntu a very useful flavour of Linux
- Apache the famous web server
- PHP notorious scripting language
- MySQL a powerful database server
- The Gimp better than Photoshop
- Inkscape a Vector Graphics Editor
- Firefox the perfect browser
- Bazaar an easy Version Control System
- Jedit our favorite editor
For the X3 CMS project we thank:
- Richard Heyes for Cache, a php class for the page caching;
- TinyBrowser a file browser plugin for Tiny MCE;
- PHPMailer a library for email managing trought PHP;
- PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser a HTML DOM parser written in PHP5+ let you manipulate HTML in a very easy way!.
- TCPDF a FLOSS PHP class for generating PDF documents
- OpenInviter Free Import contacts and integrate with CMS like Joomla1.0, jamit job, Etano and many more
- DocBlox PHP 5.3 compatible API Documentation generator aimed at projects of all sizes and Continuous Integration
- BoilerPlate A rock-solid default for HTML5 awesome
- Restler Host your PHP methods as RESTful API in any format JSON,XML,PLIST for your mobile/web/desktop app
Last but not least a special thanks to:
- Kohana a PHP 5 framework that uses the Model View Controller architectural pattern. The core of X3 CMS is a simplified version of Kohana.