The X3 CMS project
X3 CMS was created to satisfy an unmet need, now it became a powerful working tool.
We were looking for a CMS (Contents Management System) with following features:
- database abstraction
- xHTML1.1/HTML5 compliant
- CSS 2/3 compliant
- easy to use
- not too expensive.
There were maybe more than thousand CMS, some very powerful, but, at the time (2004), no one was perfect for us.
So we written X3, because who does it by himself, does for three (italian* way of saying).
* Italians, not only dwarfs and dancers. :)
- Webserver Apache 2.2 with mod_rewrite, headers and .htaccess files enabled
- database MySQL 5 or higher
- PHP 5 or higher
- PDO drivers
- APC (optional) NEW!
About X3 CMS
This is a CBLU.NET project.
After some years of working around the web we have re-written this piece of code that allows to manage simple and complex projects: from personal website to blog, from e-commerce to corporate website up to complex web applications.
With X3 CMS You can:
- build accessible websites
- indipendently manage your web
- fit your web to your needs
- extend website functionalities
- connect existing database
This CMS joins simplicity and flexibility: you can manage a site built up with X3 CMS through your browser, you don't need to be an hacker.