Data collection and use
We collect the following types of information:
- Data provided by the user. When you register as X3CMS partner, we ask you to enter your personal information.
For more information on the data associated with your account, you can check your account profile page.
- Google Analytics to collect and analyze traffic data. You can read more about how Google Analytics handle his data here https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2919631?hl=en&ref_topic=1008008.
- About this log. When you access our services X3CMS through a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically records certain information.
These server logs may include information such as the user's web request, its interaction with a service, your IP address, browser type and language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or user's account.
- User communications. When you send email or other communications to Cblu.net, Cblu.net may retains those communications in order to process and fulfil your requests and improve our services.
We may use your email address to communicate with you in connection with our services.
In addition to the above mentioned purposes, we use the collected information to:
- Provide, protect, improve our services (including advertising services), maintain them and develop new services.
- Protecting the rights or property of Cblu.net and its users.
If we decide to use such data for a different purpose from that for which we have collected them, we will request a prior permission.
Cblu.net processes personal information on its servers located in Europe. In some cases, the processing of personal data takes place outside the country of residence.
You can use the profile page of your account for reviewing and checking the information associated with your X3CMS account.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to block all or alert you when it is receiving one.
However, X3CMS services may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Cblu.net does not share personal information about users of X3CMS with other companies or individuals.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data.
These measures include internal reviews of our procedures for collecting, storing and processing data and our security measures.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the X3CMS services you have full power to amend and correct your personal data.
We ensure the elimination of personal data requested by the user, unless required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the data which they wish to access or ask us to correct or remove before processing such requests.
We may not deal with requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, which threaten the privacy of others and present physical difficulties (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or to which access would not otherwise be required.
Following the dismissing of the administration of certain services by the user, the removal of residual copies from our active servers may take some time. These copies may remain on our backup systems.
Applying the rules
In the case of receipt of formal complaints submitted in written form by the users, it is the practice of Cblu.net to respond to them in relation to the reported problem.
We will work together with the concerning authorities, including local authorities delegated to the protection of data, to resolve disputes that arise regarding the transfer of personal data and that can not be resolved directly between Cblu.net and individual users.