During the last 8 months I worked on 6 projects of web applications. I needed to extend and improve various aspects of the CMS.
I rewrote the autoload, this has resulted in the addition of a suffix to the different types of components: controllers, plugins, helpers, core files and libraries.
This makes it incompatible with previous releases, but the efficiency now is much better.
I improved caching and load a page from the cache has very little impact but there are cases where you can't save the entire page in the cache so I added the ability to cache the result of your query.
Using APC the most frequent and heavy queries can be avoided and even complex pages load faster.
HTML5 and jQuery are everywhere now and no one can do without. The default theme is now based on HTML5 and jQuery. I also added Less.js to more easily manage the development of complex CSS.
I added some libraries which I used in recent projects
- OpenInviter: free to import contacts (addressbook) scripts from email providers
- Gapi: Google Analytics PHP Interface
I also added a template for the management of e-mails sent from the site.
Many bugs have been fixed and neglected little things have been improved to ensure greater security.
The design documentation this time has been produced with DocBlox.